March 22, 2013

"Love Story" LO by DT Sarah C.

I just love - love stories! :) Today we are sharing DT Sarah's beautiful layout about her Love Story.
(check out the sketch HERE)
Check out what Sarah had to say about her Love Story:
"My layout is of our (now annual) trip to the place we had our year-and-a-day-before-the-wedding Celtic Betrothal Handfasting ceremony. On our Wedding Anniversary we go to the same stone we stood on for the swearing that day and we bring a stone from our garden to leave behind. September 25th 2012 was our 2nd Anniversary and we took these pictures on our visit that day. 

We are moving in less than 3 weeks (YEAH!) so almost everything is now packed including ALL my letter stickers so I used some Word Rub-Ons that were still hanging around and an acetate title overlay for my mixed alphas. 
Papers are from the CTMH 'Key to my Heart' page set.
Flowers are Prima. 
Small Flower has some $1 store pearls in the center. 
Washi Tape, Ribbon, Gems, Acetate and Rub-Ons are unknown to me stash sh-tuff."

Don't forget you have until March 29th to link up your layouts! 
Check out the current challenges HERE

3 comments: