March 2, 2013

'Dirty Girls' Layout by Heather

Hello Everyone!
I hope your weekend is going well!

Today we are sharing a wonderful "dirty" layout, created by DT Heather inspired by our Kraft It Up Challlenge

Heather:  "What better paper to use for a mud obstacle course (Dirty Girl) picture then kraft paper! Of course, I had to add some distressing and ink, but I love how it turned out! The metal embellishments that I used are staples, the white clip and the pop tab."
Make sure you stop by daily to check out the projects our Design Team has created inspired by the Kraft it Up Challenge.   We would love to see how you Kraft It Up...check out the details of the challenge HERE!  
Enjoy the rest of your day!!!


8 comments:

  1. Very cool! I like how grungy you've made the layout but also added feminine touches too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girly colors of purple and pink with the krafy paper! Awesome.job with the layering and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the paint splatters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the triangles with the buttons. Purple tells the story! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea to use Kraft for the photos and I love all the bling to keep it girly too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat layout! I like the layered triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaah! Purple! Well done! (I have a very hard time scrapping with purple...you did it soooo well!) I'm pretty sure I used the same arrows (Jillibean?) on my Kraft layout. I just love all the "stuff" on this page!

    xoxo
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grungy Yum! Love all the lil'embellies... beautiful layout.
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete