March 12, 2013

'Kodiak' Layout by Haley

Hello Everyone!
Continuing on this week with our projects for the  Kraft It Up Challenge, DT Haley doubled up and got her Kraft on and created a two page layout to share:

Haley:
 "These photos are of our "firstborn" (furbaby) around the time that our literal firstborn joined our family. Kodiak was such a good dog, and we miss him dearly! He did NOT like being demoted from his #1 position when our daughter was born. His tricolors obviously influenced my color scheme, and I was able to use up quite a bit of my hoarded stash of Kraft corrugated shapes and Kraft die cut borders. I liked the contrast of the pewter metal pieces. This sketch is from one of Close To My Heart's retired how-to guides. All supplies are from CTMH. You can learn more about my layout at: http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com."
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Check your stash for your Kraft  and metal items, create a layout and link it up by March 29th to be entered into our monthly prize drawing.   

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome two page layout! What a gorgeous little dog! Nice job Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great two page layout. I love how you got all those photos on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black/white with the kraft and it goes so well with your photos!

    ReplyDelete