March 28, 2013

"Capture the Memory" Layout by DT Wendy K.

Hey There!!!  Today we are sharing Wendy's layout.  She mixed her alpha's up by adding smaller alphas in her title.  Take a look:


Here's what Wendy K said about her layout: "I wasn't sure about the letters on this layout at first. I left it and came back the next day. Funny thing is that I liked it right away. I dug deep in my stash for most everything on this layout."


Remember:
You have until midnight (PST) TOMORROW to get both of your March's challenge layouts linked up to Mr. Linky on the right side of our bog!  There will be 1 random drawn prize winner, the top 3 layouts and 1 will be offered a GDT position!!!  

Good luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see your scrapbooking passion linked to "Open House" if you like! I know people love this hobby and what a wonderful album for memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love how you've made these old papers look totally new and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! LOVE the ribbon too! :)

    ReplyDelete