March 9, 2013

"Jag Aaknar Tulpanhuset" Layout by Charlotta

Hello and thank you for stopping by!
Today DT Charlotta is sharing a beautiful layout she created inspired by our Kraft It Up Challenge.  I hope it sparks some creative inspiration and gets you to dig into your kraft and metal supplies to create a layout.  

Charlotta: "I used a new stencil and Dylusions to create a pattern on my Kraft paper background. Then there are small metal frogs I found in Finland and faux metal corners from Holland. The buttons are from England, me and the pictures are from Sweden."
We would love for you to join us this month and see how you use your kraft paper and metal supplies!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Your layout is probably the most international I've ever seen! I love the spritzed background and how all the elements come together to say spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work on the misting your kraft paper for the background, great color combo and take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job creating that background. Talk about an international layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh LOVING all the misting!!! Fantastic background and spring layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful... I too lurrve the misting!
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete