March 11, 2013

.'Paradise Memories' Layout by Wendy C



Hello Everyone!!! 
Sharing this fabulous layout created by Wendy C for our Kraft It Up Challenge
I hope it inspires you to dig into your stash and pull out some of your kraft and metal supplies!

Wendy:  ":I used kraft paper as my background, and "roughed" it up a bit with some paint daubers. For my metal embellishments, I used a metal title, pins and I found some fun fish and palm tree charms in my stash!"
Click HERE for the challenge, you have until March 29th to link up and show us what you dug out of your stash!   

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE how you used the paint daubers on this! I have those in my stash and so need to use them! Also adore the fish bubbles you created! Fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on creating your background with paint on your kraft paper! Great design and use of your stash of metal items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your circle of pom poms!! great job on the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pompom fiber border! I know I have some of that in my stash to use up, what a great use!

    ReplyDelete