March 13, 2013

'Imagine' Layout by Wendy K

Good Morning!  
I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!
We are back today with DT Wendy K's take on the Kraft It Up Challenge.  Check out her layout and just "imagine" the possibilities of using the Kraft and metal products in your stash!

Wendy K:  "I recently tried Kraft and really don't care for it at all so this was a true challenge for me. I did enjoy pulling out my metals because it's been awhile. Notice that I layered the pieces in the corners. I also used the scraps from the diecut to make the flower. Full details on my blog."
We would love for you to join us in this challenge! You have until March 29th to complete your entry and link it up to enter into our monthly prize drawing!   Click HERE for the details!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you come back tomorrow for our final DT reveal for this challenge!!!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable photo and great die cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome diecut and the pink really pops against the kraft! Great metal title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty die cut. Cute little one!!

    ReplyDelete