March 26, 2013

"Merry Christmas" Layout by DT Haley

Hello Friends of SOS!
Today we are sharing a layout created by our DT Haley inspired by our March Sketch Challenge.  
Check out how Haley interpreted the sketch and used mixed alphas:
Here is what Haley had to say about her layout:
"This sketch came at the perfect time because I decided to move most of my Christmas layouts into a Christmas album, and I created the title page following the sketch. (The photos are from 2001, our youngest's 1st Christmas, '03 or '04, and this past 2012.) The papers are last year's Close To My Heart Christmas collection, Pear & Partridge. Don't you love double-sided paper? The ornaments were cut with the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I cheated a bit in my title and used a Rusty Pickle stamp set from my stash. If you are like me and haven't indulged in all the cool washi tape, just use patterned paper instead."

You still have a few days to get your entries in for a chance to enter into our monthly prize drawing!  We would love to see what you do with this sketch and use mixed alphas!
For complete details of the challenge, click HERE

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I like all the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love what you did with the sketch and the Close To My Heart Pear & Partrdige papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family holiday photos! Very nice job with the ornaments and sketch!

    ReplyDelete