March 15, 2013

Sketch with Stash Challenge #1

Welcome to our first Sketch w/Stash Challenge!!  
Are you ready???? Let's go!!!

The Challenge:
1. Create a NEWLY created layout using this sketch:

2. And because we are all about digging into our stash....  You will need to dig into your alpha stickers, thickers, etc. and create a mixed alpha title or journal. 

Here's my layout:
Here's some photos that my hubby and I took on New Year's eve. The Glitz paper went well with these photos that really didn't have any color in it. From my stash I pulled 3 different alphas - Yellow (year), black and red!

To be eligible for prize drawing, you must link your layout to Mr. Linky on the right side of the blog by March 29, 2013 ~ 11:59pm (PST)

March prize:


One last thing.... the SOS CHALLENGE GUIDELINES. :)

Visit our blog daily to see how our Design Team dug deep into their stash! 


8 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch and beautiful layout as always Rochelle! Awesome photos and perfect choice of paper and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rendition of the sketch. Fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully my link is working. I always seem to have trouble with Mr. Linky. But just to be on the safe side here is the link for my layout. This was a fun sketch to work with me and worked great to include tickets for baseball games.

    http://barbbratton.blogspot.com/2013/03/take-me-out-to-ballgame.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made both March challenges today. I'm new to this site, but I will be checking it often. Thanks for great challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such GORGEOUS photos and loving the paper choice too! Fabulous as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous!! Love the little chipboard people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to have found this blog! Loved the challenge...just uploaded my entry =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i did both March challenges! Thank you for the inspiration. Nothing like a good challenge to get me started.











    ReplyDelete