June 16, 2015

"Aim High" Layout by DT Steffanie

Hello!
Today's super cute inspiration is the creative work of DT Steffanie, inspired by our
Steffanie:
"As you can see, my page definitely took on a more masculine feel. As I I was plowing through my Disney photos, I just wasn't seeing the hearts working for any of the photos I had left. So I decided to see the hearts as a vertical element and that translated to vertical strips on my page. A little secret here...I used a 6x6 paper pad, which means I cut my papers and hid the ends behind the photo block to make them appear longer. One of the many things I love about 6x6 pads!
Most of the sketch stayed relatively the same. I used two photos and matted them into a block. Mine are just vertical instead of horizontal. The title shifted to the left a bit. I used twine to create a whimsical "circle" around my photos rather than the stitched circles shown on the sketch.


For the card challenge, I gave myself a little bit of creative liberty and created a card using any of the paper scraps I had from this particular paper pad. 
The design of the card was inspired by a sketch from Case This Sketch!"

This is Steffanie's last reveal for this Design Team term, but...we are excited that she has agreed to stay on and create inspiration to share with Scrap Our Stash for another term!!!   :)

It's your turn to show us how Ashley's sketch below inspires you and the creative way you use the scraps to create a card...
 
For the challenge and complete details....click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment