June 11, 2015

"Kaua'i" LO by DT Becky

Hello!! 

Today our DT Becky inspires us today with this loving layout:
Here's what Becky had to say about her layout:

"These photos are from my recent vacation to an island I've grown to love. It's rare that I scrap photos that I've taken so recently, but the Instax camera makes it easier. Now if only I could figure out the light settings, as I've wasted a bunch of (pricey) film. My favorite detail of this layout is the doily, which my partner grabbed while we were packing and said, "Think you could use this for your scrapbooking?" Yes! I love incorporating items from my adventures into the layout itself.  

The goodies I used from my stash were the following: 
B: Black thread, Brandi ONeill (Websters Pages) paper
R: Ranger archival ink pad
A: Arrows
D: Doily
S: Stitching, staples, stamp, Serendipity (Dear Lizzy) paper"


Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for more information on this challenge!

Can't wait to see your layout! :) 



1 comment:

  1. How'd I miss this?? Beautiful, love the muted beachy colors!!

    ReplyDelete