June 26, 2015

"Happy" Layout by DT Kate

Happy Friday evereyone!
Today's beautiful inspiration is the creative work of DT Kate,
inspired by our
Kate:
"I decided to add some mixed media into this challenge since I had this butterfly stencil that was begging to be used! Went to my desk and tried to use up my tiny scraps. Hand cut and painted my own hearts smile emoticon and just loved that it all came together pretty quickly.

Since I am not a card maker, I made a mini card that I could tuck into a gift."

Kate it has been a pleasure having you as a part of our team and we are thrilled that you have agreed to design with us for another tern.  We really appreciate all of the support and contributions to Scrap Our Stash.  We are looking forward to the inspiration you will sharing us for the next six months!   

And now a look at the sketch that inspired Kate's layout.
Reminder...to complete the challenge you must also create a card using the
leftover scraps from your layout:

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

You have until June 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries to be entered into our monthly prize drawing and/or a chance to be selected as one of our Design team Top 3 Picks for June!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment