June 8, 2015

"Enjoy This Moment" LO by DT Nicole

Happy Monday! :) 

We are going to start of this week with some fabulous inspiration from our DT Nicole:
Nicole shares this about her layout:
"This layout is of my mom and her partner. I decided to dig deep into my stash and use this old collection from Echo Park called 'For the Record 2'. For the B-R-A-D stash challenge, I used the following specific items... B is for Butterfly. I used a sticker which I lined with cardstock and popped up with a 3D foam square. You can see another butterfly on the brad next to the word 'today'. R is for Rhinestones. I added a full strip of black rhinestones on the left edge of my layout as well as a few others on the right of the picture and as adornment for the butterfly sticker. A is for Alpha Stickers which I lined up on strips of cardstock to create a long title. D is for Doilies. I didn't use real doilies but I used the chipboard ones from Echo Park. This shabby chic scrappy girl loves any type of doilies! And, finally, S is for some Scalloped borders which I created with a border punch from EK Success. This, sadly, will be my last Stash challenge as part of the Scrap Our Stash DT, but I am looking forward to playing along with future challenges as they are so much fun. Come back on the 22nd when I share with you my last SOS Sketch DT Reveal. In the meantime, you can visit my blog to see more of my creations at http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com/"

Here's the challenge:

Click HERE for more information!

Time to get your scrap on!  We want to see what you use for B-R-A-D-S! 

1 comment:

  1. what a super layout with lots of lovely embellishments. Love the contrasting paper and the way you have used the scalloped punch

    ReplyDelete