June 2, 2015

"Happy Place" LO by DT Steffanie

Hello!!  

Today's inspiration is by DT Steffanie!
Check out what stash items she used for the word BRADS! :) 
Here's what Steffanie said about her layout:

"I'm loving these stash challenges! Aren't you? I would've never thought of this collection from Fancy Pants as being very supportive of Disney photos, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I love it when that happens!
Here is what I pulled out of my stash to match each of the letters:
B - buttons, border punch
R - retro camera, railroad station (photo)
A - arrow
D - doily, die-cut title
S - striped paper, scallops, strips of paper

Stop by my blog to see where I drew inspiration from for this layout!"


Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for more information on this challenge.

See you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment