June 27, 2015

"This Was Meant To Be" Layout by DT Tracy

Hi there!
Today we have more awesome 
 inspiration to share with you today, created by DT Tracy:
Tracy:
"Aww, last month marked 1 year for my handsome son and his beautiful girlfriend. These two make such a lovely couple and I can't show them off enough.

This was such a fun sketch to work with and it gave me the opportunity to use some of these heart doilies that I've had laying around for a few months. I decided to offset them with the black and white printed papers because I just love that contrast. Also laying around in my stash (for a very long time) was that tin heart and this was the perfect opportunity to use it as well. 

To complete this challenge my card was made from the scrap paper of my layout, also adding a heart doilie and continuing with a love theme.
I do have to say, my stash pile is getting smaller and smaller and I have to credit Scrap Our Stash for that! With my term coming to an end this month, this will be my last challenge as a DT member but I will continue to play along whenever I can! Thanks so much for your support and please visit me anytime! http://scrappydaze2012.blogspot.com/"

Tracy thank you for being a part of our team.   We appreciate all of the beautiful inspiration and support you have provided to Scrap Our Stash!  
Best wishes to  you and your future endeavors!

Inspired by Tracy's layout?   Here is a look at the sketch that inspired her page...
And...remember to complete the challenge, you MUST create a card using the
leftover scraps from your layout!   Your card can be any design you choose!

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Entries for both our June challenges must be linked up by 
June 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
to be eligible for the monthly prize drawing and/or a chance to be selected 
as one or our Design team Top 3 Picks!

We would love to see how Ashley's sketch inspires you!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment