June 23, 2015

"Best Friend" Layout by DT Robin

Hello there!
Today's super cute Design Team reveal is the creative work of talented DT Robin,
inspired by our
June Sketch Challenge:
Robin:
"Surprise!!! It's a dog layout! haha I know, I know...another dog layout. I can't get enough of my 4-legged buddies. I had a good time with this great sketch. I found these old-school flat stickers that I've hung onto for all these years. These are my favorite colors for my dog pictures.

I, also, had a good time make the coordinating card. I didn't have any paper scraps, so I used a duplicate piece of paper for the base, again.
For more detail shots of my projects (and a peek inside the card), please visit my blog....http://robinredd.typepad.com/reddrobinstudios/"

This is Robin's last reveal for this Design Team term, but  we are happy to announce that she will returning for yet another term, so look forward to more of Robin's awesome creations inspired by our challenges!!!!

Here is a look at the June Sketch that inspired Robin's layout:

Reminder:  For the stash part of this challenge you MUST complete a card using the leftover scraps from your layout to be eligible for this month's prize drawing.   Entries linked up without a card included in the post, will not be considered for the prize drawing and/or the TOP 3 Picks for June. 

Here is a look at the prize you are playing for this month:

Enjoy the rest of your day and make sure to return tomorrow for another day of Design team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment