June 28, 2015

"Awesome Hair" Layout by DT Patricia

Hello!
Today's featured layout is DT Patricia's awesome "crazy" fun layout, inspired by our
Patricia:
'Welcome again friends! Here is my take on this month's sketch challenge! 

I tried using some paints on this one and used this butterfly I've had in my stash forever! Feels great to get rid of items I've been collecting forever! I loved incorporating hearts that I actually cut by hand 
To complete the challenge, I created a card using the leftover scraps from my layout.
Can't wait to see all the entries!
Thanks for taking a peek!"

Patricia thank you for your continued support and contributions to Scrap Our Stash!   We are so happy that you will be returning for another term, and we are looking forward to what you have in store for us for the next six months!  

Want to play along with us this month...you still have until tomorrow,
June 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link your entries for one or both of our challenges!

Click HERE for our June Challenges, details and rules!

On the 30th we will be saying farewell to a few of our fabulous designers and hope that you stop by and say thank you and goodbye to them as well.

And...on July 2nd, we will be starting off the introductions of our new design team members.

Happy Sunday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment