January 19, 2017

"At The Zoo" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

It's time for more inspiration! 

Here's a wonderful layout from Designer Sherri:

Sherri said this about her layout:
"Hi again Scrappy friends! I’m loving the new twist on our Sketch “Plus” Challenges! I hope you find the new + a word format, just as much FUN as I did!

I flipped the sketch to the right side of the page, to accommodate the Giraffe on the base page. I've had that base page since 2011!! Take about scrapping my stash!! LOL! The photos are from our first trip to San Diego, back in July of 2011. We really enjoyed the Wild Animal Park, even though it was a very hot day. The Safari Ride was awesome, and so were the Giraffes and all of the animals we saw!

I used the following items for the "GOALS" Challenge:
G - Giraffe Paper, Green Enamel Dots, Giraffe Stickers
O - Orange Cardstock, Orange Enamel Dots, Olive Cardstock
A - Arrow, Alphabet (letters and stickers)
L - Lined Paper
S - Stickers
Looking forward seeing what you come up with! Happy Scrapping!

Blog Link: http://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/01/at-zoo-scrap-our-stash-sketch-goals.html"

Here's a look at the Sketch Challenge ~ Word "Goals"
You can find details about this challenge HERE.

See you back tomorrow! :) 

1 comment: