January 17, 2017

"Precious Moments" LO by DT Natsuko Suzuki

Hello and Good Morning!

For today's inspiration, Designer  Natsuko created this lovely layout:
Natsuko said this about her layout:
"I chose G - glitter tape, O - organdy ribbon, A - alphas, L - liquid pearls, S - staples.

This time I rotated the sketch. I inked the background with turquoise paint and dotted liquid pearls on the upper and lower edge of the background paper. I used thickers alphas for the title and glitter tape for one of the borders and stapled them.I tied organdy ribbon on the clip, andtucked the ends under the popped up diecut.
And that completes my 5 choices of stash.
You and see more detail in
http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.jp/
Can't wait to see what everyone's come up with!
Thanks!
Natsuko xxx"

Here's a look at the Sketch Challenge ~ Word "Goals"
You can find details about this challenge HERE!

Now it's your turn to try it out! Make sure upload your layout to the side bar! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment