January 5, 2017

Introducing Returning Designer Sherri DeKnight Caramcio

Hello, scrappy friends!
It's day four of our Design Team introductions!
We are excited to have talented designer
returning to our team for another term!
Look forward to seeing the wonderful creative and colorful inspiration she will be 
sharing with us for the next six months!
Welcome back
Sherri DeKnight Caramico
"My name is Sherri Caramico, I live in Northern New Jersey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 34 years, and am the mother of 2 adult sons, and 2 young Portuguese Water Dogs. All of them are my favorite subjects! We love to travel and Disney Cruising and Disney Parks are our favorite way to vacation. I love meeting people, and enjoy photographing our journeys. I started scrapping late in my children's lives, ( about 12 years ago,) and I know I will never get "caught up." I'm okay with that, as I like to scrap what I "feel like" scrapping, and love lots of layers, textures and "stuff" on my pages.

I work full time in the corporate world and scrapbooking helps me to relax from a busy day, and get creative. It has helped me to meet so many people that I now call my true friends. I love going on weekend scrapbook retreats with my scrappy friends, and creating and laughing together late into the night! I enjoy sharing my work, and hope I inspire others to think outside the box and encourage them just try a new technique or product. I believe there is no right or wrong, no good or bad in scrapbooking - everyone has their own personal "art" inside them." Don't be afraid to find yours!"

Using this month;'s Tic Tac Toe Challenge as inspiration, 
Sherri created the super cute layout below...
"Puppy Love"
Sherrie:

"Happy 2017 everyone! This month, we have a Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge, for your creative pleasure! Just pick any 3 blocks in a row, across, up and down, or diagonally, and use those items from your "stash" in your layout! This was lots of FUN, and I hope you join us and show us your creativity this month too!
I selected Paint/Mist, 5+ Patterned Papers and Twine, from the 3 left vertical blocks! 

In the photo are our 2 Portuguese Waterdogs, Valentino on the left, and Maggie on the right - laying nose to nose! I used lots of "stuff" from BoBunny's "Happy Tails" collection. The base page has been in my "stash" forever - the paw prints are raised and have a little glitter. 

Tino on the left is all black with a wavy coat. He is 2 years old. His "big sister" Maggie is black and white with a curly coat. She is 4 yrs old.
They love each other, although Maggie won’t always admit it, she still thinks Tino can be a typical pain in the tail little brother sometimes!
I hope you will play along with us this month at the Scrap Our Stash Blog! 

Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy 2017, filled with ONLY Good "Stuff!"

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Here's a look at the challenge that inspired Sherri's layout:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
You have until January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries for a chance
to win this month's prize:
$20 ScrapRoom Kit Club Gift Card

Have a great day and make sure you stop by tomorrow to meet our next designer
and check out the inspiration she has created to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment