January 8, 2017

Introducing Returning Designer Michelle Henderson

It's day seven of our Design Team introductions!   
Our next designer is celebrating
her second term with Scrap Our Stash!
Join with us in welcoming back talented designer
Michelle Henderson
We are thrilled to have Michelle back on the team and looking 
forward to the awesome creations she will be sharing with us inspired by our challenges!
"Hi everyone I'm Michelle and I'm from the shaky South Island in New Zealand!

I live in Christchurch (which had a major earthquake in 2011 that we're all still slowly recovering from), with my husband of 31 years, 2 teenage daughters that I love but drive me batty sometimes, and 2 psychotic cats. My poor hubby is outnumbered 5 to 1 as even the cats are girls! 

I've been scrapping for around 15 years although it's just in the last couple of years that I've discovered what a huge online community there is for scrappers. I can spend hours "window" shopping online, checking out techniques on YouTube, finding things I like on Pinterest, reading blogs and updating my own blog. I love competing in online challenges as they always give a "push" to get those photos on to layouts and then into albums.
I'm also on the design team for my local scrapbook store The Paper Teapot.

I am super pumped to be on the Scrap Our Stash design team and I hope that I can inspire you to create, create, create!"

Today Michelle is sharing the amazing layout she created inspired by the

"Young, Wild & Free"
Michelle:
"Happy New Year everyone - or is it too late to still say that?
Here's my take on the first of the Tic Tac Toe challenges. I used the bottom horizontal line - twine on the tag and the button, a couple of gorgeous paperclips, and blue in the denim of the ribbon and also watercolour background.
There are so many different ways to interpret these type of challenges - I look forward to seeing YOURS!
Come visit me at my blog for further details 
www.artscrapz.blogspot.co.nz"

And the challenge:
Click HERE for the challenge rules and details
We would love to see what you created using this board!

Stop by tomorrow to see learn more about our next designer.
Have a great day!

1 comment: