January 23, 2017

"My Cute Girl" Layout by Designer Asa Johansson

Happy Monday!
Today we are showcasing a beautiful layout created by 
Designer Asa Johansson
inspired by the 
January Sketch Challenge:
Asa:
"Hi my scrappy friends! 
It´s my turn to inspire you today for our Sketch challenge. 

I just LOVE this sketch! I was so busy loving it that I almost forgot the second part of the challenge... LOL!

But here´s my stash used for the first letters in the word GOALS: 

G - glitter
O - overlay
A - arrow
L - letter stickers
S - Simple Stories stickers

I hope you like my layout and find some inspiration from it. 
Can´t wait to visit your blogs and see your work. 

Have a nice day!
Hugs!"

Here's a look at the sketch and don't forget the twist....
You must add a stash item from your stash that starts with each letter of the word - GOALS.
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Have a great day and return tomorrow for another day of 
January Sketch Challenge inspiration from our design team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment