January 9, 2017

Introducing Returning Designer, Asa Johansson

Happy Monday!

It's day eight of our Design Team introductions and we are excited to have returning designer
Asa Johansson
continuing on our team for another term!  
We can't wait to see the fabulous inspiration
she has in store to share with us for the next six months:
"My name is Åsa Johansson and I´m from Sweden. I´m 39 years old or I rather say young. I live here with my hubby and our three kids (one boy and twin girls) and a dog. I work as a teacher since 16 years. 

My big hobby, or maybe I may say addiction, is scrapbooking and cardmaking. I started out in 2007 when I was pregnant with our twin girls. But I see 2012 as my real beginning. That is when I started my blog and had a little more time to scrap because the life with twins was crazy in the first years... 

I like to join different challenges and I´m a team member in some Design Teams. I think I developed by that. 

I don´t know if I can describe my style. In cardmaking it is CAS for sure but my layouts varies. But I often use white cs as a background, many layers and bright colors. I got a Silhouette Cameo some months ago and I love to cut out things to add to my layouts. 

I´m so proud to be a part of the design team here at Scrap Our Stash. I hope I can give you some inspiration during the months. 

Please visit my blog if you want to see more from me.

And for today's inspiration, Asa has created a beautiful layout inspired by the 

"Let It Snow"
Asa:
"Hi my scrappy friends! 
I hope that the beginning of the year has been good for you. 

Here´s my take on our first Tic Tac Toe challenges. Love these challenges where you have so many options to create. 
I decided to use the diagonal row: paint/mist, winter theme, blue. 

And now it´s your turn. Can´t wait to see your work. 

Hugs! 
Åsa"

Here the challenge that inspired this beautiful layout:
For complete challenge details and rules click HERE!

Have a great day and remember to stop by tomorrow for the 
introduction of our next designer.

1 comment:

  1. Looove to see you back here at SOS Åsa!! Can't wait to see all your lovely inspiration ❤ Anna xo

    ReplyDelete