January 2, 2017

Introducing Returning Designer Steffanie Seiler

It's day one of our new Design team introductions!
We are thrilled to have this talented designer returning to our team!
Stay tuned for another six months of her amazing creative work
Welcome back....
Steffanie Seiler
"Hi! My name is Steffanie. I live int he beautiful Pacific NW. My husband and I just celebrated 20 years of marriage---woo hoo! We have two boys---one who will be a high school senior this fall and the other will start 7th grade. I started scrapbooking when my oldest son was a baby. They are my primary scrapbook subjects in addition to a golden retriever, and a calico kitty. My favorite themes/subjects to scrap are outdoor activities and travel. I think I have a pretty good eye for color, balance and details. I like clean lines and don't really do messy (unless you count mist!). My favorite season is summer. I like coffee, chocolate, pizza and wine (among other things!). Besides scrapbooking, I also enjoy running and just being outdoors. I dream of being a better photographer. If only there were more hours in the day! I'm also a registered nurse. I work very part-time though, so that I can spend most days being home fulfilling my role as wife and mom...and have plenty of time for scrapbooking!"

Check out the incredible page Steffanie created inspired by the
January Tic Tac Toe Challenge:
"Make A Splash"
Steffanie:
"If you have been following Scrap Our Stash for the last year or more, you know that I seem to have an endless supply of Disney photos---LOL!! Well, here are a few more that I incorporated for our current Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. I went with the far left vertical row using mist, 5+ patterned papers and twine. I really like these challenges as they give you options but also get you to combine things that you might not have otherwise."

Here's a look at the challenge:
Want to play along....
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules

Thank you for stopping by today and make sure you return tomorrow to meet 'our next designer and to see what she has created to share with us!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment