January 21, 2017

"X-mas Lunch" LO by DT Karin Dahllof

Happy Scrapping Saturday!  

How's scrapping today?
Here's a wonderful layout from Designer Karin to get your scrapping Saturday going! 


Karin said the about her layout:
"These are the very first photos I scrap from the x-mas, I was thrilled to start and got a jump start with this challenge. The sketch is easy to work with. 
For the word challenge I have used:
G- gold
O - overlay
A- arrows
L - layering
S - stickers, Studio Calico, Simple Stories, stars...

The layering was fun! I have it under my overlay, there are two extra layers of paper. 
In this page I have used some very old papers and letter stickers and combined them with brand new stars of gold and arrow stickers. LOVE this way to work - why don't you also give it a try? Looking forward to see what you create. 
Love Kada"

Here's a look at the Sketch Challenge ~ Word "Goals"
You can find details about this challenge HERE!

Have fun and see you back here tomorrow with more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment