January 4, 2017

Introducing Returning Designer Cassie Wiscarson

Hi there!  
Thank you for stopping by to check out day three of our Design Team introductions.
 We are thrilled to have this talented designer returning to our team for another term..
Welcome back,
Cassie Wiscarson
"I am a stay at home mother to my 9 year old daughter and have been scrapbooking for around 13 years. My favorite part about scrapbooking is being able to show my creative side by working with a wide variety of products. I have had the pleasure of working on a few design teams and I love being able to share ideas with the others on the teams and learn new techniques from other scrapbookers. I use my layouts to share the memories of my family and enjoy being able to tell our story with paper, pictures, embellishments and journaling. At the beginning this was just a hobby, but over the years it has become a passion that I am able to share with my daughter and loving husband. I take great pride in my work and love to share my style with fellow scrappers!"


Today's beautiful inspiration was created by Cassie
inspired by the
January Tic Tac Toe Challenge

"Good Times"
Cassie:
"It is the first new challenge for Scrap Our Stash in 2017 and this one is a Tic Tac Toe challenge. I combined two tic tac toes to create this page. I used Mist, 5+ patterned papers, Twine, Paper Clip, and The Color Blue. When I go to start this type of challenge I first eliminate any blocks that I know I won’t use, in this case “winter theme” since I knew I didn’t have any printed winter pictures. I then grabbed my photo and started looking for paper and I ended up using blue, so I decided to do the bottom row. By the time I added some mist I noticed that I already had 5 patterned papers on my page for the two tic tac toes. I can’t wait to see how this challenge will inspire you!"

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired Cassie's incredible layout:
If you would like to play along for a chance at winning this month's prize,
link up your layout inspired by the Tic Tac Toe Board, no later than
January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Remember to visit us tomorrow to meet our next designer!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment