January 7, 2017

Introducing New Designer, Karin Dahllof

Hello and welcome to our sixth day of Design Team introductions.
Today we would like you to join us in welcoming one of our new incredibly talented designers and look forward to all of the wonderful creations she will be sharing with us!
Welcome aboard
Karin Dahllof
"My name is Karin Dahllöf, aka Kada, and I live at the island
​ of​ Orust in Bohuslän, Sweden with my husband and our cat. Scrapbooking is a lifestyle to me, a part of my daily life, my nerv of life. To create is to be free, to have fun och be personal. Nothing is right or wrong, it's fantastic! 

I began to scrapbook in 2004, just after our marriage. But I have made birthday cards ever since I was a child. I love to create with paper
​ and try different techniques, tools, etc. 

To be a member of this design team means a lot to me
​ and I am so looking forward to this term​. I really hope I can give you inspiration to feel the fun in this hobby. 
​You are welcome to visit my blog: 

 Now it's time to check out the incredible layout Karin created inspired by the 
"Winter Life"
Karin:
"What a great challenge this is; you can use many different things from your stash. 
I chose a diagonal row: Simple Stories, Winter Theme and Twine. 
The pictures of my lovely niece playing in the snow we had back in November is just perfect, don't you think?! 
Simple Stories is the washi tapes, the chip board decorations and the journaling card. I used twine by doing a rope. The papers that are so spot on for my pictures I got from a monthly Swedish Paper Club. For more information, please visit my blog: https://kada72.wordpress.com/
Looking forward to see what you create for this challenge! 
Love Kada"

Here's a look at the challenge:
Want to play along?   Click HERE for the challenge details and rules.

Thank you for stopping by today and return tomorrow to meet another member of our team.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment