April 1, 2015

April Stash Challenge #25 - STAMP

HAPPY APRIL! 

Are you ready for a new Stash Challenge?  I hope so! But first...

A huge THANK YOU to our April sponsor:

is a family-owned company, established in September 2013, by Michael & Nicole Kramer, a husband & wife team, who design & produce unique, high-quality chipboard, wood, rubber stamps & flairs. Our mission is to offer fun & inspiring products that can be added to any project to bring out your inner creativity!  In the near future they will be expanding into other media such as acrylic products, stencils, etc!
Creative Embellishments is generously providing the following prize for the April randomly drawn winner:

APRIL STASH CHALLENGE:
Your challenge is to create a layout and include an item from your stash for each letter in the word 
S-T-A-M-P.
Please remember to list what items you used for each letter when posting your entry.
Entries linked up without a list will not be eligible for the prize drawing. 
Entries are due: April 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
Click HERE for our challenge guidelines
Meet our 
April Guest Designer
Tone K. Jensen
My name is Tone K. Jensen and I live in Norway under 20 minutes drive north of the capital Oslo. I am 46 years old live with my husband and son (15 years old). I also have a stepdaughter (soon 30 years old).  I've always taken pictures and put them in albums, but  I have been scrapping since 2004.  The last two or three years I have also started making cards and I have relatively recently start with PL pages. I guess I am one of few that scrap everything and chronologically. But I love it, although I have only come to 2007 J (With PL everything goes much faster though).
Scrapping is my way to retrieve energy and relax.  I do not know if I have any special style and if I have I do not quite know what category it falls under. I'm very fond of using stencil and mist and make LO with layers.  Otherwise I use far too much time surfing around in the blogworld, but that's where I get inspiration.
Tone's Blog: Tone Scrapperom
Here is Tone's layout she created for the April Stash Challenge:
 Here are some close ups:



This is what Tone said about her layout:
"This is a LO with photos of my son at age 7. We bought a new TV and the he really liked to play with the empty box. I started with the background where I have used stencil and made some splashes. Then I have used a lot of scraps. I decorated with houses since he «moved» in to a box. The title is made of several sentences.

I have used:
S – stencil, splashes 
T – transparent robot, tape, Tim Holtz tag 
A – arrows 
M- Maya Road house and robot, Mist 
P – pin, patterned paper."

Thank you so much Tone for agreeing to be our guest this month!!!

Now it's your turn! We can't wait to see what stash items you use for S-T-A-M-P! 

See you back here tomorrow for some great Design Team inspiration!


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and awesome job with the challenge Tone! Thank you so much for being our guest this month and sharing such awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and awesome job with the challenge Tone! Thank you so much for being our guest this month and sharing such awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another awesome challenge. Loved Tone's layout and the Design Teams inspiring work. Bring on May LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just entered my page for this fun word challenge! - Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge. I need all the help I can get to use up my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added my page: S-sequins, T-Thickers, A-Arrows, M-music notes, P-photos
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/129740132@N07/17020119277/in/album-72157650425695306/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun challenge! I linked mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I linked mine up! S - Striped paper, T - tape, A - alphabet stickers, M - Marker for journaling, P - Patterned paper

    ReplyDelete