April 9, 2015

"Me & Jenny Doh" LO by DT Robin


Hello!!

Today's inspiration is from DT Robin.  Here's her lovely layout:
Here's what Robin said about her layout:
"I had fun with this layout. One, because of such a great challenge. And, two, I love these photos and the great memories they conjure.  
For this challenge I used:
S-Staples and Studio Calico. The date stamp is from Studio Calico.
T-Transparency and Triangles. Some of my triangles ARE transparencies! lol
A-Acetate and Ampersand. The bigger green triangle in the lower right corder is an ampersand.
M-Martha Stewart. The red, flying, bird is a Martha Stewart punch. I've had it for quite a while and finally took it out of its packaging!
P-Punches and Pink Paislee. The base paper is from Pink Paislee.
For more detailed shots of this layout, please visit my blog at robinredd.typepad/reddrobinstudios."

Now it's your turn! :) 
For more information on this challenge,  click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Very nice page ! I really like your paper and the torn ticket in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete