April 13, 2015

"Scrap Happy" LO by DT Tracy

Hello!!!

It's Monday and to start your week off here's today's wonderful inspiration by DT Tracy:

Here's what Tracy said about her layout:
"Who doesn't get that scrap happy feeling when you're spending a day cropping with some wild & crazy girls!? This was such a fun day and I can never get enough of this!

I actually dug through my older stashed collections for this challenge. I felt Party Day by Crate Paper was the perfect choice! I just topped it off with some journaling strips and a fun title. Here is my list of items used to complete this stash challenge:

S - strips of journaling
T - tickets
A - alphas
M - marker (journaling)
P - pinwheel

Now it's your turn to get digging through your stash and to start creating. It's such a fun away to get it used up! Please give me a visit for more detail http://scrappydaze2012.blogspot.com/"


Thank you to Creative Embellishments for this month's sponsored prize:

For more information on this Stash Challenge, click HERE!
Happy Scrappin'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment