April 24, 2015

"Be Persistence" Layout by DT Claire

Hello...happy Friday!
For today's inspiration DT Claire is sharing her fantastic take on  our
Claire:
"I was inspired by the colors and the painting of the flowers in vase. I had leftover exclusive printables from a class I took, Color Theory with Wilna, and the minute I saw the inspiration, I knew I had to use them. I basically colored in the printables using acrylic paints -keeping the color scheme in mind. I completed the layout using Pink Paislee Bella Rouge and following the sketch pretty closely. 
Why I titled the layout "Be Persistence" when that is not grammatically correct? It is a reminder that I need to embody persistence not just be persistent to succeed. I decided the theme of my wedding album is about the philosophy of life lessons, ones I have learned and want to pass on. 
On this day, it took us all day and 3 different locations to get a couple of "good" photos of us -that is persistence."

And here is the sketch by Laura Whitaker and the photo inspiration that inspired Claire's page:

And here is the prize you are playing for this month, generously donated by 

As always, we appreciate you visiting our blog and would love for you to return tomorrow for more Design Team April Sketch inspiration!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment