April 8, 2015

"Dream Big" LO by DT Nicole


Happy Hump Day! :) 

Today's inspiration is from DT Nicole.  Here's her lovely layout:
 Nicole shares this about her layout:
"One thing I love about Scrap Our Stash challenges is that you can combine them with other challenges so that the more you are challenged, the more you are inspired. That's the way it works for me anyway, and I'm sure that many of you are the same. For the stash challenge this month, I created a layout using mostly products from one of my all-time favorite manufacture, Bo Bunny. The layout was also inspired by the Bo Bunny sketch challenge for April. You can get more info on my blog at http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com/ 

Now let's talk about SOS and how I incorporated the S-T-A-M-P word challenge into my project, starting with the letter S. I decided to go down the obvious path and chose to add some STAMPING on my background and some of my patterned paper. I used the Bo Bunny Distressed Textures Stamp set. The letter T inspired me to use TAGS on which I tied pretty little bows using a satin blue ribbon from Bo Bunny Wraps pack. For the letter A, I decided to add some large ALPHA chipboard painted yellow to create a big bold title to match the overall palette of my page. The little METAL owl trinket is always a great symbol of any learning-themed project and also stands for the letter M. And finally, I added some POLKADOT pattern in both the stamping, but also the patterned paper, that comes from the Rose Café collection. Before I go, I have to add that the sweet little grad in the photo is my niece Ella, dating back a few years. She just turned 10 a few weeks ago!! A very proud Auntie that makes me! :)"

For more information about the April Stash Challenge, please click HERE.
Can't wait to see what items you use for STAMP! :) 


1 comment:

  1. What a great LO ! I love your photo and the black and yellow color :)

    ReplyDelete