April 7, 2015

"Enjoy Family" LO by DT Patricia

Hello Scrappers! 

Today's inspiration is from DT Patricia.  Here's her fantastic layout:


Patricia share's this with us:
I'm enjoying the word challenges, are you!?
Word of choice this month is: "STAMPS", I used the following:
S - Staple
T - Thickers (Amy Tangerine)
A - Arrow
M - Mist (Heidi Swapp)
P - Pebbles Paper & Polka Wash Tape

For the word challenges, I have typically been creating my layout and then using the word (in this case STAMP), to just use up more items on a page...love throwing away empty packages! 

Enjoy and can't wait to see your creations!


For more information on this challenge, click HERE! :) 

1 comment:

  1. What a great page ! I love your big photo....really beautiful ! :) The swirl was a really pretty detail too :)

    ReplyDelete