July 10, 2011

July Challenge by Wendy K.


Happy July! It's a great time to celebrate in red, white, and blue for this month's Challenge. However that doesn't mean you have to scrap 4th of July or Americana pictures. I made this layout with Close to My Heart's Fanfare paper. It was super quick and easy and the colors are great for just about anything! It didn't take me long to use up this entire paper packet. Check out My Scrapbooking Blog to see my other layouts and cards. The picture is my dad and brother (hence the "Wise Guys x2" title!).

Now it's your turn to take the July Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

7 comments:

  1. I see the family resemblance! Love that fun background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lo! Love that paper, very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice LO! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of a very busy piece of patterned paper! These can be so hard to use and you made it work into such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great theme for the challenge, love the papers that you have used! K x

    ReplyDelete