July 25, 2011

July Red White & Blue Challenge by Joni

Hi everyone..Joni here!! 


Somehow for me, Red/White/Blue and Sports really go together...  Apparently Teresa Collins thinks so too, and I used her Sports Edition II line to create this layout using a photo of my son Joseph and his buddy & teammate Isaiah.  They play on the same league basketball team (my husband coaches) and they also go to basketball camp together a couple weeks each year.   


I've seen that "loose" twine technique before, but this layout is the first one I've ever tried it..  It's interesting, but not sure I'm sold on it...LOL!!!


Have fun everyone!!

Would you like to become a Guest Design Team Member?  Take the July Red, White & Blue Challenge.  See all the details HERE!

6 comments:

  1. I have never seen that paper before. What a perfect choice for this page! I must go put it on my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the twine and the stars!! Fabulous lo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that paper collection! I like how you used the mini letters too! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job - perfect paper for this picture. I like the twine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the loose twine! At first glance I thought it was stitched.

    ReplyDelete