July 30, 2011

Meet August Guest Design Team Member Rhonda


Rhonda was chosen to become a Guest Design Team Member for her June Challenge layout.  She said:

I am a stay-at-home mom, but in my "other life" I worked in the advertising, graphic design and visual marketing fields. I started scrapbooking in about 2002, when my son was born, and now this hobby takes over our entire guest bedroom!  I love my Cricut and Thickers and will ink the edge of anything that will sit still.  I also enjoy stamping and card-making for those "need instant gratification" moments.  I cannot neglect to mention my handsome and patient hubby who is very $upportive of my hobby!  Thanks for asking me to be on the August Guest Design Team.

 -Rhonda H

Be sure to check back in tomorrow to see what our August Challenge will be and come back during the month of August to see Rhonda's submission to the challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Rhonda! What a beautiful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, your layout is wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shade of blue in your layout and what a neat picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the colours and elements you chose, my eye was instantly drawn into the photo. Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI-The background paper (teal with butterflies) is from the DCWV Mariposa stack. I chose the butterflies for two reasons: my son had 'butterflies" in his stomach while performing, and it is an image I associate with independence and beauty, both of which apply to my son and his musical training.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterflies and music notes! Great lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat layout, I like how the black really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo, your layout is put together so well with the notes and the swirls, they really compliment the image. What a lovely moment that must have been! Was the $ in '$upportive husband' intentional, lol! K x

    ReplyDelete