July 26, 2011

July Red, White & Blue Challenge by Haley


Reader Haley submitted this layout for the July Red, White and Blue Challenge. She said:


Here is a red, white, and blue layout I made of my daughters and my nephews. I am loving scrapping my stash! http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com/2011/07/yankee-doodlebugs-layout-share.html

Haley Dyer


Now it's your turn to take the July Red, White and Blue Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Super cute - I especially like your banner!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet and cute! Love your mix of patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute page! The papers are so much fun. I especially love the border strip with the flags across the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful use of scraps, and I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my layout and for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete