July 17, 2011

July Red, White & Blue Challenge by Joan


Design Team Member Joan submitted this card for the July Red, White & Blue Challenge.  She said:

Hi,
I'm sending my July design team piece - a card I created using Hobby Lobby paper, American Crafts card, ribbon, Uncle Sam image, "Land of the Free" embossed sticker and cardboard, all from my stash.
Joan Liddle

Now it's your turn to take the July Red, White & Blue Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card Joan! I love your use of the cardboard and that Uncle Sam card. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! The Uncle Sam image is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is great - love the bright patriotic look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great card! I love the Uncle Sam image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the dimension with the corrugated card, K x

    ReplyDelete