July 1, 2011

July Red, White & Blue Challenge by Karen


Design team member, Karen submitted this layout for the July Red, White and Blue challenge.  She said:


2009 London
Luckily red, white and blue are also the colours for the UK
I decided to make this LO about my son's trip to London with his Dad to watch Wimbledon- they also managed to take in a few sights while they were there
I was inspired by street party banners from the royal wedding on this LO- I used the red and blue on a white background and strung my banners across the middle of the page to line up with the photo of Stanley and big Ben (no my husband did not intend it to look like a hat. Yes it does look like a hat- yes my husband is a bad photographer).

Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I LOVE the banners across the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggle* about hubby's photo skills, still, it's a great picture. :O)I luv those banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is wonderful! I love the banners and the cute picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the strings of banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely layout, had a giggle about the photo! Love the banner idea and the fringing along the bottom is great! K x

    ReplyDelete