July 28, 2011

Pagerize Tammy by Julie


Reader Julie submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge #12. She said:

The challenge to use some memorabilia on a page reminded me of all the clothing tags I have been collecting for just such a page as this. I decided they would go well with the page I have been planning to do about "Facing 40". The tags (and the clothes they came from) reflect a range of styles - lets call it eclectic! I finished the page with a few random thoughts I have about myself at this age, like "too many lines on my face" and "would rather do craft than housework". Sound familiar?
Julie

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #12. See Tammy's layout and all the details HERE!

See all the details HERE!Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS !!!! Great job Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this page is fantastic! I love how you used all the clothing tags, and I especially love how you wrote all your random thoughts. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you've finished a planned page. I love the journaling around the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on Tammy's page. Great use of the labels.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you used all of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lo! Love the doodled border and the journaling around the elements on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clothing tags as journal spots! I have saved clothing tags as well, but never even thought about journalling on them! Great idea for a LO as well, we don't concentrate on ourselves very often do we? K x

    ReplyDelete