July 12, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Julie


Reader Julie submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 11. She said:

I was so excited when I came across your site while doing a blog hop for another challenge site. I have committed this year to spending less money on craft supplies, using my stash and exploring the creative process.You can read about it at my blog: http://spendlesscraftmore.blogspot.com/

I used so many things from this page, the background shape, the placement of the photos, the stitching, the round journalling space and the feel of the title. I pushed the embellishment cluster in the top right hand corner a little higher up the page. My daughter (who will be 8 next week) is always saying that "its not fair" being the youngest. This page is "evidence" that sometimes the youngest gets the good stuff sooner, her brothers hardly knew what cake even was at 13 months old! To make the title and the border strip, I used the backing sheet of Patterned paper (the green is the reverse side), making for a page that is both budget and co-ordinated!

Julie Hearn

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge # 11. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Really cute, Julie! Love the purple and green together and the little butterfly at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the diecut that continues to show up in these pages! Very cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie... Love your layout!!! Great job using that whole sheet of paper!!! So glad you found us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... what a great topic! We 4 boys I can relate. :O) Lovely colors, they really make the pictures *pop*... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the story behind those cute photos. great take on the pagerize this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colour combination and such cute photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute - and so are the pictures. Thanks for sharing with us here!

    ReplyDelete