July 30, 2011

Meet August Guest Design Team Member Sindi


Please welcome Sindi to our Scrap Our Stash August Guest Design Team.  Sindi's card in the June challenge won her this spot on the August Guest Design Team.  Sindi says:

I  started scrapping when I was pregnant with my son in 2002. Iwandered into a little scrapbooking store and have been completely hooked ever since. Most of my layouts are devoted to my son, althoughI do like to do some heritage scrapping and have recently started cardmaking (which I'm loving!). I live with my hubby and son in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of Tennessee. 

Be sure to check back in during August to see what Sindi and all the others submit for the August Challenge.   You could win a spot on the October Guest Design Team - just by taking the August Challenge.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. HI, Sindi- wow, we both live in the South, have sons born around 2002, and have similar scrapping agendas. How fun! I LOVE the yellow misting on your layout. I really must try more misting. I have the stuff, I just don't plan ahead enough to use it.
    -Rhonda H., fellow GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The misting is a wonderful touch to your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you misted the bg and added butterflies and handmade flowers!! Gorgeous lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I feel as if I am floating down that lane with you!! fabby yellow background! K x

    ReplyDelete