May 14, 2013

"Always Posing" Layout by DT Rochelle

Happy Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by our blog!  Today we are sharing another DT layout inspired by our current Patterned Paper Party Challenge

SOS Designer Rochelle did an awesome job in mixing and matching patterned paper form (4) different collections to create this super cute girly page:
Rochelle: I had a great time digging in my stash for this layout!!! I used 4 different collections from My Minds Eye, Echo Park, Bo Bunny and Jillibean. I also used different manurfactorers for my embellishments: from K&Co. (rubons - swirls), Queen & Co. (bling), Crate Paper (sticker), Glitz (sticker) and Authentique (sticker). This was definitely using my stash! :)

Please stop by tomorrow, we will be revealing our May Sketch Challenge and our Guest Designer Jan Mosier will be sharing a layout inspired by this month's sketch!

Happy Scrapping!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always, I'm such a fan of your work Rochelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colors and distressed look of this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love the paper ribbons and the super cute photo! And the title is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete