May 12, 2013

Layout by DT Haley


From the Scrap Our Stash Design Team

Today's inspiration is the work of DT Haley.  Haley's layout was inspired by our current Stash Challenge:  Patterned Paper Party


Haley:  "For this challenge, I dug DEEP into my stash for the photos (ice skating in 2009) and then found three patterned papers that I thought went well with the pictures: the green from Close To My Heart's Olivia paper pack, the purple from CTMH's Hooligans paper pack, and the blue from a Colorbok paper pad. I used some Around the Block chipboard flowers (it was spring break after all), Queen & Co. Sassy Sequins & brads, and CTMH's Nature Ambience rub-ons. Thanks for a great challenge to help me scrap some older photos!


So what patterned paper is in your stash, that you can mix and match?   We would also like to see what rub-ons you have stashed away!   Dig it all out, create a layout and link it up before the 29th of May to be entered into our monthly prize drawing!  

Enjoy the rest of your day!


2 comments:

  1. love all the pattern paper used on this layout! I entered mine today; http://scrappysteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought to mix flowers and snowflakes on the same layout, that's awesome Haley!

    ReplyDelete