May 17, 2013

"Brothers and Friends" LO by DT Kelly H.

Kelly did a fabulous job creating this bright and bold colored layout using up her pre-made/packaged flowers!!!  Take a look:


Kelly said this about her layout, "Brothers and Friends - Papers are from the Echo Park Scoot collection. I LOVED the sketch and really had fun digging into my flower stash for this sweet layout. I used to use more flowers on my pages but it has been awhile. I pulled out 9 different flowers so I am super thankful for this stash challenge"


Click HERE for details!!!!

Now it's your turn to use up your stash!! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this layout and your take on the sketch Kelly! Your page is amazing! Great colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great layout with flowers on a boy page! Good color choice!

    ReplyDelete