May 1, 2013

Stash Challenge #3 ~ Patterned Paper Party!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to our Stash Challenge #3
"Patterned Paper Party"
The Challenge:
Create a LAYOUT using 3 or more patterned papers!  You MUST use papers from
3 or more different collections.
AND....
you will need to dig further into your stash and pull out some of those RUBONS 
you have been neglecting to use
NOTE:  When posting your layout on your blog or gallery, please comment with the 3 collections you used for your 3 patterned papers.  The collections can be by the same or different manufacturers.

Here is the prize that you are playing for this month:
Fancy Pants "Trendsetter" Collection
To be eligible for the prize drawing you must link up your project using Mr Linky
on the side bar by
May 29, 2013 ~ 11:59 PM (PST)
Don't forget to read the SOS Challenge GUIDELINES! :) 


Meet our May
Guest Designer
Jan Mosier

"Hello fellow scrappers and stash users. My name is Jan Mosier and I’m a Carolina girl born and raised. I live in one of those don’t blink or you might miss it towns with my husband Jack, our 4 dogs and 2 cats. I started scrapping about 15 years ago when our son, Kyle turned 8. He’s 23 now and has moved away. Now days most of my layouts are of my 4 legged children…….and with 6 of them, I always have plenty to scrap about."
Visit Jan's blog and check out all of her wonderful work:

And here is Jan's fabulous take on our Patterned Paper Party Challenge:
Here is what Jan had to say about her layout:

"Another layout of one of my favorite canines. I used 4 different pattern papers from 4 different manufactures- Basic Grey, Echo Park, Lawn Fawn and American Crafts. The rub ons, stars, quote, dog and hydrant on vellum tag are KI Memories". 


Visit our blog daily to see how are Design Team members were inspired by this challenge!

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout! Great job on mixing the patterned papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and great use of different patterned papers! Love those rubons too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you as our Guest Designer this month! What a super cute layout of your furbaby! Love your mix of papers and the rubons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO Jan, great job with all the patterned papers! Not sure where in Carolina you are, I lived in NC for 12 years until my hubby moved me to the midwest last summer, I miss it so much and can't wait to get back there for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet layout, Jan!

    Great challenge - I love challenging myself to use different collections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge! The hardest part was finding my rub-ons because I have the worst luck with them and I only have two sets still in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun challenge! Loved digging into my huge paper stash for this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge! I loved all the inspiration and using up old stash! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, I messed up in linking the NSD Lo and mistakenly placed it in the may link cahrt. Please disregard that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think most of my creations could fit into the 3 different paper collections requirement! I have only recently begun to purchase collections instead of just papers I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice layout, I like the splash of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finally made some time for this challenge. I used pp from MME, Lily Bee and Pink Paislee. Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete