May 23, 2013

"La Vie En Rose" LO by DT Charlotta L.

Wow! Look at Charlotta's layout and how she worked the sketch, the purple paint splatters and those yummy pre-made flowers from her stash!!!  

Charlotta said, "Using this fab sketch, I have scrapped a picture of myself in one of my favourite places in Stockholm; the park Kungsträdgården when cherryblossoms are in full bloom and everything is pink. Including myself - clothes, earrings etc...

I have used papers in matching colours and more than three flowers from Prima, glitter in pink and lace. The purple lace is coloured by the same splash-paint that I used on the layout. — atKungsträdgården Park & Evenemang."



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch! I am not a big fan of purple, but you rocked it on this layout....awesome color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Brenda!! I'm so glad for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous LO Charlotta. Love the colors and accents. What technique did you use to get the paint splash? It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful purple layout, I love the splash paint!

    ReplyDelete