May 3, 2013

"Hello Son Shine" Layout by DT Kelly

It's Friday and I am sure like me you are ready for the weekend!   To get you inspired to get your scrap on this NSD weekend, SOS Designer Kelly is sharing this awesome layout she created inspired by our
She did a wonderful job mixing and matching papers from various collections  as well as working her stash of rubons! 
Here is what Kelly says about her layout:
"I had so much fun with this sweet photo of my baby on his 2nd birthday. He woke with such a happy face after his nap knowing his party was coming soon. :) I used papers from Echo Park About A Boy, Simple Stories 24/7, Echo Park Hello Summer and Websters pages Game On collections. Rubons are the white stitches and the "too cute" below the photo. I also pulled bling out of my stash to use, a metal heart clip that is many years old and a heart punch I have had since I began scrapping eons ago."

It's your turn to show us your mixing and matching of stash of patterned papers!
Check out the details of the challenge HERE and then go and get your scrap on!
Tomorrow SOS will be celebrating National Scrapbook Day by hosting a 
STASH CHALLENGE
with not just one prize but TWO prizes!
Make sure you stop by tomorrow to check out our event!!!

2 comments:

  1. how cute is this!!! Love the design and the twine! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great starburst layout and the colors are great with the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete