May 24, 2013

"CK Convention" LO by DT Tamara R.

Happy Friday Ladies!!!  
Today we are sharing Tamara's layout about her time at the CK Convention! How fun!!!  Tamara's did a wonderful job with the sketch and a fantastic job using up the flowers in her stash!! 

Tamara R.: "Flowers are something I have a lot of. My stash is loaded! This was a fun sketch, I love the angled papers. I added clusters of flowers with button centers and stickles on the little ones. I have been fortunate enough to attend many CK events. This was one of them. The cowboy print pattern paper was inserted in the middle of this program so I thought it fitting to use it on my layout. Thanks for helping me dig into my stash."

Now it's time for you to dig into your stash and use up those flowers!! :) 


Click HERE for details!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Tamara! Great job adding in the program to your design and using your flower stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the program on your page!

    ReplyDelete