May 9, 2013

"You Know Spring Has Sprung..." Layout by DT Charlotta

Hello and thanks for stopping in!
Today our Designer Charlotta is sharing a layout she created inspired by our 
Charlotta: "Spring has sprung with patterned papers from Basic Grey (Origins and Nook and Pantry), Crate (Fourteen), Heidi Swapp (Serendipity) and MME (The Sweetest Thing Cupid), rub-ons from stash, both flowers and letters (I didn't even have enough to write the entire title but I wanted it to be this way). Oh I loved that I had to use some rub-ons that I normally forget when scrapping! Happy spring to all of you!"

Charlotta's bright and cheerful color combo and mixing of patterns should get your mojo going!
You have until May 29th to enter our Patterned Paper Party Challenge, so go get those papers out and get to mixing and matching.   We would love to see what you come up with!!!

2 comments: